i think over my thirty years, i’ve learned that:
– no matter how old you are, there will always be someone older who thinks you’re just a young kid.
– many leaders are very insecure, some just don’t realize it.
– having a passion for something and being released to pursue that passion is very difficult (relating to the above).
– our heart, mind and mouth are not always in unison.
– we spend a lot of time defending what we believe rather than following who we believe in.
– the church will never be good enough for everyone.
– i love Jesus but many times i’m embarrassed to be associated with other believers.
– truth can be relative and not many want to be related to it.